My name is Louis Derrac, I am a consultant and trainer specializing in the fields of education and digital culture. Welcome to this website which constitutes a brick of my web presence.
Here you can :
- learn more about me
- read my posts
- consult my resources (in french for now)
- work with me
- discover my references
If you want to work with me, or just to chat, you can contact me:
- by email to louis (point) pro (at sign) derrac (point) com
- on LinkedIn
- on Twitter
You can also use the form below:
Who am I ?
This page offers an accelerated summary of my professional adventure. You can also find my full CV and recommendations on LinkedIn.
Graduated in 2013 from a business school, I started my professional adventure in two small companies in the education world (Madmagz and Tralalere), where I stayed for just over 6 years. I held the positions of education market manager, positions combining a strategic and operational vision on the marketing, commercial, communication, product design and partnership management aspects.
In April 2018, I decided to stand on my own two feet in creating my business. One goal: to support and lead inspiring projects.
Since then, I have had the opportunity to:
- Design and lead the Carrefour for educational innovation
- Support several Edtech companies in their strategy and structuring (Madmagz, Evolukid, HelloCharly, Coding Park, Le Chaudron, etc.)
- Supporting several public services and operators: the Grande École du Numérique, the Departmental Council of Yvelines
- Give digital culture courses at ILERI, as well as several training courses in marketing and communication.
- Host conferences on digital culture at SNCF, ISCOM, Centre-Val de Loire region.
To support these different projects, I am able to combine strategic vision and creativity, analytical skills and empathy, rigor in substance and form.
In a logic of sharing, I decided to make accessible all my course materials and many resources under Creative Commons license. I also write regularly on subjects that interest me: social issues, startups, freelance, education.
More than ever, I situate myself between the world of education and the digital world, with a growing interest in the issues of responsible digital, education with a critical mind, new pedagogies …
Do not hesitate to contact me to start chatting!